Here’s Thursday’s pick n mix: Take a peek into the more than slightly disturbing world of Mr & Mrs Clark, consider the Swansea that the Luftwaffe destroyed and Swansea corporation rebuilt and rejoin Swansea’s exciting present with a showcase from the Metropolitan University’s animation students. Then, not content with using all of Swansea as a canvas for their fantastic Art Across The City project, LOCWS International will take over the fuselage too, to show video works by Neville Gabie, Peter Finnemore, Rhona Byrne, Tom Goddard, David Marchant, Neale Howells, Sean Puleston, Paul Emmanuel, Rebecca Gould, Erin Rickard, Chris Bird-Jones and Karen Heald.
Thursday 28th June
- 10.00 – 11.00 State Visit Swansea open rehearsal, Citrus Arts
- 11.00 – 12.00 Air Crafts, workshop National Waterfront Museum
- 12.15 – 13.00 Tabata, class
- 14.00 – 16.30 Cyclorama, Bikeability & Sustrans Cymru, Info Zone
- 14.30 – 16.30 I’m Leaving… My Demon, performance Mr & Mrs Clark
- 17.30 – 18.30 Swansea – destruction and reconstruction lecture, Dr Dinah Evans
- 19.00 – 20.30 Animation Showcase, Swansea Metropolitan University
- 21.00 – 22.00 Video Showcase, LOCWS International
PS – for anyone who missed Hyde + Hyde architects installation on Wednesday 27th; fear not! It moves indoors to the Waterfront Museum as of Thursday.